LingQ Learn 42 languages MOD APK 5.4.26 (Premium Unlocked) Android
January 22, 2023Education
January 22, 2023Education
LingQ develops the ability to communicate and use new languages for people who are just starting to learn a language. The system provides lessons related to the language selected by the user. You will have time to practice basic exercises such as writing, communication, listening and reading texts. All essentials will be provided. In addition, the convenience of the built-in dictionary lookup tool also makes the app great. Users who are having trouble with a new language they need to learn will get LingQ support and great tutorials. Many features have been changed to better suit user preferences.
In particular, Japanese and Chinese texts will be corrected faster if you copy and paste them into our corrections page. Users can customize and reorder their courses in the lesson overview. Saved phrases will be a rich resource for your learning process. The list of languages studied in LingQ offers over 42 different languages. The user will confirm the type of language they want to learn and then the system will build a basic learning curve for you. The first lessons will be the first acquaintance with the language or the country where it is spoken. Lectures combined with a huge amount of exercises can make users more fluent.
In addition, it is a special dictionary that will help you discover more words every day. After the end of any lesson, your entire learning process will be recorded by LingQ in a common spreadsheet. This will be the place to store the entire learning process and interaction with the application. Basic knowledge will be marked and recorded, and the user will be given access to completed lectures and exercises. If you use two devices, don’t worry, all your information can be copied and displayed anywhere after logging in. Class schedule notifications and assignment reminders will remind you every day.
– Learn a new language using language stories, TPRS and 1000 hours of downloadable mp3 audio files with transcripts.
– Import YouTube videos, Netflix shows and more as lessons
– Search and learn new vocabulary using integrated vocabulary resources.
– Browse and learn vocabulary using SRS (Spaced Repetition System)
– Learn new words: track how many words you know, which words are new, and which words you are learning.
– Keep all statistics of your language app including listening and reading time
– Use a playlist to learn a new language: easily play and shuffle all your current lessons
– Synchronize word data, playlist data, and lesson data online and across devices.
– Start learning languages offline and update when you get back online
– Receive notifications of all LingQ learning activities from the web or mobile devices, including forums and tutor activities from the web.
– Manage and learn all your saved vocabulary
– See your language learning goals and measure your progress
Recommended for you
2.7 ★ • 23Education
3.2 ★ • 26Education
3.7 ★ • 23Education
★ • 47Education
3.6 ★ • 147Education
4.8 ★ • 189Education
You may also like
4.6 ★ • 473Role Playing
4.3 ★ • 284Tools
3.9 ★ • 190Role Playing
5.0 ★ • 575Paid
4.2 ★ • 494Simulation
4.6 ★ • 149Productivity
Leave a Reply